With four miles of easily accessed sandy beaches, Cannon Beach is the perfect place to stroll, fly kites, walk your dog, build a sand castle, watch the sunset, check out the tide pools, or bird and whale watch. But if that’s not enough, here’s a list of things to see and do.
Cannon Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Sand Castle Contest
- Spring Unveiling & Stormy Weather Arts Festivals
- Savour Cannon Beach & Wine Walks
- 4th of July Events
- Performing Arts at Coaster Theatre Playhouse
Cannon Beach Net
Cannon Beach Conference Center
- Offering a spiritual getaway for singles, couples, seniors and family. Many conferences are open to the public
- CBCC 'Family Recreation Center' (1½ blocks south) is available to our guests on a limited basis.
- Parent company of Ecola Creek Lodge.
Oregon State Parks
- Ecola State Park - Magnificent panoramic views, great hiking trails to Crescent Beach, Indian Beach, and Tillamook Head.
- Saddle Mountain - 2½ mile vigorous mountain hike with awesome views.
- Oswald West State Park - Easy hiking trail, great surfing.
- Hug Point - Tracks from the original coastal road are visible at low tide.
- Ft. Stevens State Park - Visit the wreck of the Peter Iredale, the South Jetty, and the military battery.
Lewis & Clark National Park
- Fort Clatsop
- Fort to Sea Trail
- Salt Works
Columbia River Maritime Museum
Oregon Film Museum
Tillamook Cheese Factory
Tillamook Air Museum